Check .lt domain
Create .lt domain and win an iPad
With a number of the registered .lt domains approaching the threshold of 200 000, we invite to create .lt domain name, participate in the game and win an “iPad 10.2" Wi-Fi + Cellular 32GB” tablet.
How to participate?
- Create .lt domain for a website, blog or email. It can be done via any Lithuanian or foreign registrar: https://www.domreg.lt/en/registrars/
- Participants of the game – all .lt domains created from 15 January 2020 until the number of the registered domains in the counter of the administration system of .lt domain reaches 200200.
- The winner domain holder will be drawn and awarded the prize.
Provisions of the game “At the threshold of 200 000”:
- Organiser of the game – Kaunas University of Technology, Internet Service Centre (www.domreg.lt) – the registry of .lt top level domain.
- Prize – tablet “iPad 10.2" Wi-Fi + Cellular 32GB”.
- The registration of the game objects begins on 15 January 2020 at 00:00 and ends when the number 200200 is reached in the counter of the administration system of .lt domain.
- The game objects include .lt second level domain names created within the specified period, except for the ones that:
- Are included in the list of blocked labels;
- Identify .lt second level domains that undergo the procedures of suspension, deletion, domain trade, cession and succession within the specified period.
- The participants are the holders of the domains which names are the game objects, except for Kaunas University of Technology and its employees.
- The winner is drawn and announced on the website www.domreg.lt and social media accounts managed by the organiser of the game.
- The prize is awarded to the winner at the premises of Kaunas University of Technology, Internet Service Centre, address: Kaunas city, Studentų str. 48A, room 305 (the prize is not sent by post, courier services or otherwise). If the winner fails to accept the prize within 30 calendar days after the date of the public announcement of the results and sending of email notification, it is considered that the winner has refused the prize.