Check .lt domain
News All news
- Can the Lithuanian internet accommodate everyone: when will we stop using IPv4 addresses and connect to the network via IPv6?
- Entrepreneurs will increase their knowledge about trademark and domain registration
- Survey: 41% of women's surnames on Facebook are spelled incorrectly, and 93% of .lt domains are also spelled incorrectly
- To Reduce the Problem of Lisping – IDN Campaign and the Competition of the Most Beautiful Domain Name
- The war in Ukraine has reduced the growth of .lt domains
- Domain and trademark: how to protect them?
- Lithuanian National Cyber Security Centre launched a new fraud protection tool
- European domain registry security experts met in Lithuania
- The national .lt domain turns 30: how Lithuania’s internet was born
- Prize for winner of the game „Create domain and win“
- .lt domain turns 30! Moments from the event
- Create domain and win an iPad!
- Even foreigners find kupolė.lt elected as the most beautiful Lithuanian domain name
- Promotion campaign for 2022
- Be careful: scammers attack .lt domain holders again
- Prizes for winners of the game „Create domain and win“
- Moving online during the quarantine: how to create a successful e-shop?
- Create domain and win
- Promotion campaign for 2021
- The winner of the most beautiful Lithuanian domain name – jūrė.lt
- Is incorrect spelling online disrespectful for the Lithuanian language?
- Quarantine induced e-commerce boom increased the number of .lt domains
- A website is attacked by cyber fraudsters: how to reduce the losses?
- NCSC tool for the inspection of the website security
- The most beautiful Lithuanian domain name was presented in Biržai
- Promotion campaign for 2020
- Moving online: The registration of .lt domains has increased due to the coronavirus
- The winner of the game "At the threshold of 200 000" became the owner of beautybayspa.lt domain
- Create .lt domain and win an iPad
- The Lithuanian internet is expanding with the growing number of .lt domains
- Be careful: scammers attack .lt domain holders
- To Reduce the Problem of Lisping – IDN Campaign
- Website development training took place in Klaipėda
- The expert from the USA: the lack of security online helps the hackers to steal personal data
- Do Estonians live better because of digital services?
- Lisped domain names: trend or necessity?
- Why Lithuanian internet users are still lisping?
- The use of the internet could facilitate the business growth
- The number of .lt domains has increased
- .LT registry has updated website
- USA expert: the amount of the web surfers suffering from the cyberterrorism is increasing
- The use of e-services is growing in the Baltic States, Estonia is a clear leader
- Cryptocurrency fever persists in Lithuania: the number of the domains related to the virtual currency is increasing
- Quarter of a century old Lithuanian domain helps promoting Lithuanian language
- The most beautiful Lithuanian domain name election"
- Accountability framework was signed with ICANN
- .lt domain turns 25
- Is it worth to register a domain with Lithuanian characters?
- KTU strengthened the protection of .lt domain against the cyber attacks
- .lt domain will be safer
- .lt secured with DNSSEC
- News archive before 2012
- Registries gathered in Lithuania
To Reduce the Problem of Lisping – IDN Campaign and the Competition of the Most Beautiful Domain Name
Aiming to reduce the problem of lisping online, the Internet Service Centre DOMREG at Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) announces the campaign encouraging to register IDN (Internationalized Domain Names).
Until 31 March 2023, the users can create .lt domain names with specific Lithuanian letters ą, č, ę, ė, į, š, ų, ū, ž with a discount for the first year. All the registered IDN domains will participate in the competition of the most beautiful domain name.
More about IDN and competition www.gražus-vardas.lt (in Lithuanian language)