Check .lt domain
News All news
- Survey: The websites and e-shops using the .lt domain are most trusted by Lithuanians
- To Reduce the Problem of Lisping – IDN Campaign and the Competition of the Most Beautiful Domain Name
- Can the Lithuanian internet accommodate everyone: when will we stop using IPv4 addresses and connect to the network via IPv6?
- Entrepreneurs will increase their knowledge about trademark and domain registration
- Survey: 41% of women's surnames on Facebook are spelled incorrectly, and 93% of .lt domains are also spelled incorrectly
- The war in Ukraine has reduced the growth of .lt domains
- Domain and trademark: how to protect them?
- Lithuanian National Cyber Security Centre launched a new fraud protection tool
- European domain registry security experts met in Lithuania
- The national .lt domain turns 30: how Lithuania’s internet was born
- Prize for winner of the game „Create domain and win“
- .lt domain turns 30! Moments from the event
- Create domain and win an iPad!
- Even foreigners find kupolė.lt elected as the most beautiful Lithuanian domain name
- Promotion campaign for 2022
- Be careful: scammers attack .lt domain holders again
- Prizes for winners of the game „Create domain and win“
- Moving online during the quarantine: how to create a successful e-shop?
- Create domain and win
- Promotion campaign for 2021
- The winner of the most beautiful Lithuanian domain name – jūrė.lt
- Is incorrect spelling online disrespectful for the Lithuanian language?
- Quarantine induced e-commerce boom increased the number of .lt domains
- A website is attacked by cyber fraudsters: how to reduce the losses?
- NCSC tool for the inspection of the website security
- The most beautiful Lithuanian domain name was presented in Biržai
- Promotion campaign for 2020
- Moving online: The registration of .lt domains has increased due to the coronavirus
- The winner of the game "At the threshold of 200 000" became the owner of beautybayspa.lt domain
- Create .lt domain and win an iPad
- The Lithuanian internet is expanding with the growing number of .lt domains
- Be careful: scammers attack .lt domain holders
- To Reduce the Problem of Lisping – IDN Campaign
- Website development training took place in Klaipėda
- The expert from the USA: the lack of security online helps the hackers to steal personal data
- Do Estonians live better because of digital services?
- Lisped domain names: trend or necessity?
- Why Lithuanian internet users are still lisping?
- The use of the internet could facilitate the business growth
- The number of .lt domains has increased
- .LT registry has updated website
- USA expert: the amount of the web surfers suffering from the cyberterrorism is increasing
- The use of e-services is growing in the Baltic States, Estonia is a clear leader
- Cryptocurrency fever persists in Lithuania: the number of the domains related to the virtual currency is increasing
- Quarter of a century old Lithuanian domain helps promoting Lithuanian language
- The most beautiful Lithuanian domain name election"
- Accountability framework was signed with ICANN
- .lt domain turns 25
- Is it worth to register a domain with Lithuanian characters?
- KTU strengthened the protection of .lt domain against the cyber attacks
- .lt domain will be safer
- .lt secured with DNSSEC
- News archive before 2012
- Registries gathered in Lithuania
Promotion campaign for 2020
In order to increase the number of .lt second level domains, as every year, a promotional campaign has been announced. The promotion runs throughout May, except for those registrars who have individually opted for the following month.
Contact your service provider / registrar for more information and pricing.